I can't quite believe Spring is here (the clocks changed last night so it's official!)
I can't quite believe we had snow on Wednesday yet T-shirt weather over the weekend.
I can't quite believe it's been so long since I wrote an 'inspired' post. The original idea was for it to be a monthly feature, but hey, sometimes life just happens... and you just gotta roll with it (my Silent Sunday's and Mantra for Monday's are suffering a little in the same way!)
So today i'm happy to bring you a little round up of what has made me tick this month...so, how about you? Any happy little tit bits, news, inspirations, achievements you'd like to share? I'd love to hear!
Here is my little roundup of inspiration from my Instagram reel:
- Truth. I hadn't thought about it this way before.
- Juicer experiments...on loan from Tribest. Review and recipes to come soon!
- My lovely dad made me a over-bed desk on wheels.... now I don't know how my life existed without it!
- Remember these pancakes day experiments? Proper chocolate overload.
- One of my favourite two-ingredoinet desserts. (coming to the blog soon!)
- An amazing book from one of my favourite bloggers. Now I just need to actually find the time to enjoy it and make things from it!
- My first go at making matcha tea... erm, interesting!
- More truth
- It was my dad's birthday and so I thought he's appreciate my little handmade card :-)
- Lemon and blueberry smoothie experiments for the Real Food Source.
- As a little thank you gift I was bought flowers!! That's hasn't happened in a very long time.
- Finally...today I ran a 10k obstacle race 'One True Grit' lots of mud and water and all in aid of charity. Yep, that's how I chill out on sunday afternoon.
Please follow me on Instagram to keep up with random daily goings on, lots of food and other inspirations as they happen!
I'd love you to join me in other places too!
Why not sign up for emails in my sidebar where I feature roundups and special offers. If you are new round here check out my 'About' and 'Getting Started' tabs up top. To buy nibbles you can also find me over at Wholeplus. Day to day you can also find me in these places: