SUBSCRIBE TO MY 'LOVELETTER'
I send a 'loveletter' (it's like a newsletter but with much more love) two or three times a month on average. Sign up with your email address now to get in on it! You'll also get my 'Top Health Hacks'.
I have contributed to a number of publications:
- I write and develop recipes for The Real Food Source and have complied a number of recipe e-books for them,
- Sweet Dreams Magazine have featured a number of my recipes.
- The American Chestnut foundation featured my 'sweet chestnut pancakes'. (Jan 2013)
- Coco Lifestyle Magazine have featured a selection my recipes.
- I have contributed recipes to the Health Bloggers Community
- I have contributed recipes to Veganuary
- I was a regular contributor to Complete Health Magazine.
- I publish articles on Medium
- Buzzfeed featured my cookie dough pops in their "27 Deliciously high protein treats to try this summer" feature (June 2014)
- Buzzfeed featured by Pear and Black Bean Salad in their "37 Colourful and Healthy Winter Salads" feature
- "99 Amazing Burger Recipes" with my turmeric spices burgers in the vegan category (Jul 2013)
- 'The Kitchn' featured my baked coconut cream cheesecakes (Apr 2013)
- Coach Calorie featured by 'Berry Oat Cups' (Feb 2013)
- 'Shape' featured my blueberry breakfast cookie for one (Mar 2013)
- Iherb featured my buckwheat chia pizza crust (Jan 2013)
- The Huffington post featured my 'carrot cake in a mug' (Jun 2012)
- I'm regularly featured in the 'Daily Buzz' round-up's