Including cake and Wholeplus do not share any personal information. You can be confident that we will only use the personal information you shared with us in ways we need to and that is expected of us- e.g to send you the newsletters you signed up to!
The slightly longer version:
- By subscribing to our newsletter, downloading a freebie, entering a giveaway or buying a product/service you agree to receive emails with the latest news from Including Cake and/or Wholeplus. You can unsubscribe to these at any time and your information will not be shared with any organisation outside of Including Cake or Wholeplus.
- You will only use your personal information to contact you in the ways that we need to and is expected of us.
- We will keep you up-to-date with our work including recipes, mindset tips, products, services, news and special offers.
- We will only use your personal information if you have previously told us that's okay.
- We will make it easy for you to unsubscribe in the future if you decide you want to.
- We will never release your information to any organisation outside of Including Cake or Wholeplus for their marketing purposes.
- Will always provide easy ways for you to contact us. The best way is to email: hello(at)includingcake.com (or hello(at)wholeplusplus.com)
- We use a number of third parties to process personal data on our behalf. These are: Squarespace (website platform), Convertkit (emailing platform), Dropbox (documents)
- If you choose to leave a comment on any post published on the blog, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website’s database, along with your computer’s IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the blog post and is not passed on to any third party.
- This site uses Google Analytics to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website. None of the information personally identifies you to us.
- Analytics cookies determine our unique visitors, which we need to provide accurate site traffic data. They are not persistent and disappear at the closing of the browser.
- This site, created with Squarespace, uses a single cookie analytics, included in the service provided of Squarespace, which allows to gather information about visitors to generate statistics.
- Buttons and widgets for social networks: Social buttons are those particular buttons on the site depicting the social network icons (example: Like button and social widgets for Facebook, Tweet button and social widgets for Twitter, widget options;) and allow users browsing to interact with a "click" directly with the social platforms and to share website content on social profiles personal. In closing of the page are the links that refer to the account holder's social network depicted. Through the use of these buttons they are therefore installed on site third-party cookies.
- The user can delete all cookies installed in the cookie folder of your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
- In the browser, you can set your privacy preferences so you do not store cookies, delete them after each visit or every time you close your browser